YOU pick'm' WE stake'm
The Department of Land Transfer Information now offers a nationwide professional mine staking service for your mining claim. Our professional staking services comes with guaranteed accuracy backed by time/date/gps stamped photographs. We continually monitor all state and county requirements for updates and verify compliance in our documentation.
• Each stake is photographed with a GPS time and location stamp showing the coordinate and date and time of staking so you have a permanent record that your claim was staked properly.
• Stakes are made of either treated wood or galvanized steel for increased outdoor longevity (our choice based on terrain).
• Each Stake is marked with florescent paint to make stakes easy to locate. (Custom colors are no extra charge)
• Each stake is marked with a metal tag denoting the claim, stake ID, and location. (Custom notation upon request)
• Photographs can be delivered to client on a CD or via web where applicable.
OUR PRICES DO VARY DEPENDING ON MANY FACTORS
Staking’s are charged on a per claim basis, and all supplies and labor for marking one mining claim are included. For one flat rate based on your location (see the below map for pricing), our team will visit your claim, locate and stake your corners and your discovery marker with your claim name and serial number.
If you have any questions in regards to pricing / location give us a ring :) and we will gladly help clarify or provide you with a quote: (949) 361-6618
Average turnaround time is 7 to 10 days, however depending on demand can be completed in less time but guaranteed to be done within 30 days from purchase. Rush requests can be accommodated – contact us in advance for a quote for any rush services or extra work. Our team is full-insured for liability and licensed for field work.