This little Toolkit has many practical uses:
- Broadcast your location up to 20 miles away with the Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror and up to one mile away with the 100dB pea-less whistle.
- Rugged ABS hinged case with machined silicone gasket for waterproof protection.
- AUS-8 folding-blade knife designed for precision cutting.
- The first product to distill the functionality of a survival kit into the usability and compactness of a single, pocket-sized tool.
- Ultra-bright LED aims down the blade for task lighting; 15 hours of run time and easily replaceable batteries for extended use.
- Fire Lite sparker is waterproof, easy to grip, and one hand operable. Produces over 5,000 sparks.
- Removable button compass will help you get your bearings straight.
- Written specifically for the Origin, Buck Tilton's 62+ lifesaving tips and techniques will help you make use of all the unique tools inside the Origin - and Survive Outdoors Longer.
Each Kit Comes with the following items:
- Adventure Racing
- Avid Hunters and Fishermen
- Backcountry Guide (Small Group)
- Backcountry Hiking & Skiing
- Day Hiking
- Hiking and Backpacking
- Hunting & Fishing
- Outdoor/Adventure Program Leaders
- Rafting and Kayaking Day Trips
- Scouting Trips
1 - Sewing Needle, #7, Darner Survival Instructions
1 - 62 Lifesaving Tools & Techniques
1 - Aluminum Foil, Heavy Duty, 3 Sq. Ft.
1 - Combination Knife, LED Light & Whistle
1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
1 - Fire Lite Fire Striker
4 - Fish Hook, #10
1 - Fishing Line
1 - Safety Wire, Stainless Steel, (6 ft of 0.020")
1 - Signal Mirror, Rescue Flash
2 - Snap Swivel, Size 12
2 - Split Shot, Lead B
4 - Tinder Quick